This page is incomplete in several sections. It is being worked on and given the time and attention it needs. If you'd like to help write any sections, please volunteer.
- To accomplish and achieve goals and aims
- To build competency and mastery
- To build aspiration and ambition
- To be proud of successes
Accomplishment and achievement have notable effects on one's brain in relation to flourishing.
(This section is incomplete and requires an Effects table for a full breakdown of the effects of this fundamental of flourishing. If you'd like to help out, please volunteer.)
Subjective measures include the following self-assessment questions:
- Overall, I have been accomplishing and achieving my goals and aims.
- I have been working towards and reaching my goals.
- I have been building my competency and mastery.
- I have been motivated to achieve.
- I have been striving for mastery.
- I have been aspiring for higher achievement.
- I have been setting ambitious goals.
- I have been proud of my accomplishments and achievements.
Try to measure your accomplishment weekly or at least monthly.
// Use the Fostering Flourishing tool (not made yet)
Ideally every human should
- Accomplish and achieve goals and aims
- Build competency and mastery
- Build aspiration and ambition
- Understand personal potential for accomplishment
- Track accomplishment weekly and/or monthly
- Set weekly and/or monthly goals based on personal potential
(This section is incomplete and requires resources. If you'd like to help out, please volunteer.)